You might have members of your team who need to be able to watch events but don’t want or need to handle any scheduling, on-demand videos, or anything else. The Video Review role will allow that user to only view web videos, embed options, and any cues shared with them.
The Saved Videos tab is where on-demand content is stored if you have Resi’s Content Library. With the Content Library, you can save web videos indefinitely, each with its own embed code and Stream URLs. Learn more
Outside of the Library, the user has access to view all organization analytics, but doesn’t have access to any settings except to edit their personal information and change their password.
How Do I Assign a User as Video Review?
When inviting a new user, select Video Review as their role. An Organization Admin can change any user’s roles at any time. To change a user’s role to Video Review:
- Navigate to Settings > Users and Permissions.
- Click on the user who’s role you want to change.
- Click the edit icon .
- Under Permissions, disable any roles that aren’t Video Review.
- Enable Video Review.
All permissions will be grayed out except Video Review. To learn more about users and permissions, see Manage your Team in Studio.
In the Media tab, users with the video review permission will have access to the saved video Library, Web Videos, Playlists, and Recently Uploaded tabs.
Any user with the video review permission has access to the Library tab and any videos you've saved if you have a Content Library subscription. They can watch and view the details, including the embed code and Stream URLs for all of your saved videos. Learn more
- To watch, view the details, or find embed options, click the video.
- Click the share icon to find embed options.
- Navigate to Media > Web Videos.
- Click on the video you want to review.
- To find the embed options, click the share icon .
- Click the appropriate tab (Details, Cues, or Audio) for the information you're looking for.
Playlists give you more control over how you present your content to your audience. You can display saved videos to your audience in a format that is sequential or grouped by topic (Learn more). Playlists require a Content Library subscription.
- Navigate to Media > Playlists.
- Click the playlist you want to watch or view details for.
The video review role has access to view the organization’s analytics from an individual event or all events. It can also view analytics from the embed player and stream URLs. Learn more
- Navigate to the Analytics page.
- Select a date range in the top-right to view data for.
- Select the data you want to view and how you want to view it. Learn more.
The video permission role will be able to change their account details, including name, title, password, phone number, and network alerts from the Settings tab.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Change or fill in any details you want.
- To change your password, click Change Password.
- Click Save Changes.