The Call To Action (CTA) button in the Resi player allows you to engage viewers directly from your stream. You can use the CTA button to send viewers to any URL, such as a donation form, email capture form, or sign up form.
The Call To Action button is activated and configured for web channels or for saved videos.
- Web channels - When activated, the CTA button will appear on every video that plays from this channel.
- Saved videos - The CTA button is activated and configured for individual videos.
Activate The Call To Action Button
- Navigate to the Web Channels page in Studio.
- Click the web channel on which you want to use the CTA button.
- Click the edit icon .
- Under the Additional Options section, toggle the Call To Action Button on.
- Configure the button text and destination URL. The button supports a maximum of twelve characters, and can include emojis. If you want to track clicks from the button, you may want to include UTM parameters with the destination URL.
- Click Save.
You can activate the CTA button during a live broadcast. Viewers will need to refresh the page to see it.
Call To Action Button Behavior
At present, the CTA button does not support colors, fonts, or font sizes.
The CTA button appears in the upper right corner of the Resi player whenever the player controls are visible (for example, when a viewer hovers over the video.). Clicking the button opens the destination URL in a new browser tab.
The CTA button only appears on the embedded web player. It will not appear on Facebook or YouTube.
Please sign in to leave a comment.