A recurring schedule is a convenient option for making sure that your scheduled event runs on time. However, you may find that you need to skip or reschedule one or more of your live events. You can do this by pausing your recurring scheduled broadcast before your next start time.
Pause a Recurring Schedule
It is important to remember that pausing a recurring schedule will pause all future events, regardless of the specific date you choose. To pause a recurring schedule for one or more instances of a recurring event:
- Navigate to the Schedule page.
- Select an instance of the recurring event you would like to pause.
- Open the event details page by clicking on it.
- Click on the edit icon in the right-hand corner.
- Under the Schedule section, click the Pause Event toggle in order to pause the recurring event.
- Click Save.
When you are ready to resume your recurring scheduled event, simply follow this same procedure and toggle Pause Event off.