Your current subscription details as well as general information about what’s included in your Resi subscription are in the Organization Details page in Studio.
If you’re a current Resi customer, you can make changes to your subscription by contacting your customer success manager.
This section displays the subscription level your organization has for each of Resi’s products as well as the subscription start date, billing frequency, and a summary of what's included in each of your subscription tiers.
- Subscription Level - A colored label displays your subscription tier. If you don’t have a subscription to a specific product, the page will display “None.”
- Start Date - The date your Resi subscription began.
- Included Features - Displays a summary of what is included in your subscription tier per specific product.
This section displays what your subscription to Resi entails and the features you have activated on your account.
- Venue Licenses - The type and number of venue licenses your account has available for use.
- Software Encoders - Most Resi subscriptions include a license for one software encoder. Additional software encoder licenses are available as add-ons. This field displays the total number of software encoder licenses your account can use.
- 16 Channel Audio - Displays whether 16-channel audio is activated on your account.
- Monthly Streaming Data - Displays the total monthly data allowance included in your subscription.
- Concurrent Web Broadcasts - The total number of broadcasts you can stream at the same time.
- Automated Subtitles - Displays the monthly hours of automated subtitles you’ve added to your subscription.
In the Bandwidth Usage section, you can see how much data you’ve used out of your monthly allowance, when the next bandwidth reset is, a three-month average of usage, and your data usage by month. The calendar breaks down usage data by day, with light-colored squares meaning lighter usage and darker squares meaning heavier usage. Learn more
In the Library Settings tab, you can see and change your regional data center. In some cases, this can improve the end-user streaming experience if it’s closer to your viewers. Learn more
How Do I Modify or Cancel My Addons and Subscription?
To change your subscription level, cancel a subscription, or modify your addons, contact your customer success manager or reach out to email@example.com.