To activate and register the Resi software encoder in ProPresenter 7, you’ll need to have access to your account in Studio with an active Resi subscription. Login through ProPresenter to activate the software encoder license on your account.
How Do I Set Up the Resi Software Encoder?
- Launch ProPresenter 7.
- In the top-left, click ProPresenter > Preferences > Resi.
- Click Register.
- When prompted, enter your Resi username and password. To access encoders, the user’s role needs to be Org Admin or Encoder Control.
- Enter a name for your encoder.
- Click Register & Install Encoder.
The software encoder is now set up and activated on your account. If it’s updated to the latest version, it’s ready to use. If not, you’ll need to update it to the latest version.
How Do I Update the Software Encoder?
- Click ProPresenter > Preferences > Resi.
- Under Encoder, click Check for Update.
- A pop-up will appear stating your encoder is up to date or if you need to update it.
- After updating the encoder if necessary, it’s ready to use.