In this article, there are step-by-step instructions on how to set up your hardware encoder and get started. Each set of instructions contains:
- Where to power on your encoder
- Which cables to connect and where on your encoder
- What to do once the encoder's got power and network access.
Below the setup instructions, you'll find data sheets for each hardware encoder. Data sheets provide:
- A product overview
- Which video/audio formats are compatible with each encoder
- The compression format each encoder uses
- General specifications for each encoder
Server-Grade Encoder - E1200/E2211/E2221
Encoder Data Sheets
RAY E1210-1 Encoder Data Sheet
Server-Grade E1200-5 Encoder Data Sheet
Server-Grade E2211-5 Encoder Data Sheet
Server-Grade E2221-5 Encoder Data Sheet
Please sign in to leave a comment.