If you use the Pushpay app to connect with your community, you can now incorporate videos streamed and stored in Studio through the app’s native video player. You can use live streams, library videos, or playlists in conjunction with the other app’s other features. To do this, first find the standalone web player link for your content:
- In Studio, navigate to your content in the Media or Schedule tabs.
- Click on the event, video, or playlist you want to use. If you intend to broadcast a live event on the app, make sure you have added a web destination in order to make a standalone web player link.
- Do one of the following depending on your content source:
- For a playlist or saved video, click the share icon .
- For a live event, navigate to the scheduled event > Destinations tab, click the share icon next to the Web Destination.
- In the modal that appears, find the standalone web player link.
- Copy the link.
Once you have found the link, follow Pushpay’s instructions on how to add a Resi draggable to broadcast content in the app.