The Autofill Date button ensures that a date in the title or description of a repeating event will reflect the date that it is broadcast. When creating a repeating schedule, you won’t have to individually change the date in your title or description to match the broadcast date.
If you need to move an individual instance of your repeating event to a different date, the autofilled date will automatically adjust itself to match.
- Create a new schedule or start a new broadcast.
- When entering your title and/or description place the text cursor where you want the date token to appear.
- Click the Autofill Date button.
- In the modal that appears, choose the format for your date token.
- When the date preview appears how you want it to look, click the Insert button.
- Configure the rest of your event details and click Save.
Each repeating instance will have the individual date in its name and/or description, depending where you added the autofill date token.
Date Formatting Options
The autofill date token will automatically format based on your selection. However, you can also manually format it by using the following options. If you create a date format that you like to use, you can copy and paste it into other broadcast titles and/or descriptions.
|M||Month, from 1 through 12|
|MM||Two digit month, from 01 through 12|
|MMM||Abbreviated name of the month, for example: Jan, Feb, etc.|
|MMMM||Full name of the month, for example: January, February, etc.|
|d||Day of the month from 1 through 31|
|dd||Day of the month from 01 through 31|
|ddd||Standard abbreviation for the day of the week, for example: Mon, Tue, etc.|
|dddd||Full name of the day of the week, for example: Monday, Tuesday, etc.|
|y||Year from 0 to 99|
|yy||Year from 00 to 99|
|yyy||Year with minimum of 3 digits|
|yyyy||Year as a four digit number|
Please sign in to leave a comment.