It’s quick and easy to unlink or remove a social media account from Studio.
- Navigate to the Social Media page in Studio.
- Click the actions icon next to the social media account you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
- Confirm you want to remove the social media account in the modal that appears.
- The social media account is now removed and unlinked from Studio.
Studio does not save credentials for removed accounts. If you ever want to re-enable access, it’s quick and easy to do. See How to Stream to Facebook and How to Stream to YouTube for more on linking social media accounts.
How Do I Remove the Resi App from Facebook Groups?
If you want to remove Resi’s ability to stream to specific Facebook Groups, remove the app in the group on Facebook.
- Navigate to Facebook > Groups.
- Select the group you want to remove the Resi app from.
- Click Group Settings in the menu on the left.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the edit icon next to Apps.
- Click Remove next to Resi.
- Resi will no longer have permission to stream in that group.