When you don’t have any content broadcasting, your embedded player can display an image to viewers instead of streaming the most recent content or displaying a message that there’s no content available. You can add the offline image to any existing web channel in the Web Channels page in Studio.
How Do I Add or Change an Offline Image?
To add an offline image to a web channel:
- Navigate to the Web Channels page in Studio.
- Click the web channel you want to add an offline image to.
- Click the edit icon in the top-right corner.
- Click the Content tab.
- Under Offline Content Options, select Upload an image.
- Click Upload Thumbnail. If you’re changing an existing image, it will say Replace Thumbnail.
- In the modal that appears, find the image you want to upload. The image should be .jpg, .jpeg, or .png, with a maximum file size of 2MB. For the best results, the image should be 16x9.
- If the file meets Resi’s requirements, the image will appear. Click Upload.
- Click Save.
- Any time the web channel isn’t broadcasting content, your embedded player will now show the image you uploaded.